Woodbury, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, our services run 7 days a week, 24 hours each day. We make our services convenient for the community of Woodbury so we can always help whoever needs our services. Our clients in Woodbury can always count on us.
The agents at our Woodbury office take the time to listen to our clients and we keep all of the calls confidential with no obligations.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office serving Woodbury, CT
Address: 38 Haviland Street, Bristol, CT 06010
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Woodbury
Bond is Set
The Woodbury Police Department will determine an amount that the suspect will have to pay after the arrest is made. The consequence of not paying for the bail is jail time for the arrested individual until the court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
We try to reunite arrested individuals with their loved ones. Give us a call at our Woodbury office and we will try to bring your loved ones home. On the phone, we will ask for information such as the name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc. Our Woodbury agents will always be there to assist you on the phone.
Our Agent Meets You
After a call has been made, an appointment with one of our Woodbury bail bond agents will be set up. The bail bond process will be gone over and if you do need to sign over some kind of collateral, this is a good time to do so. Feel free to ask any questions or concerns you may have for our Woodbury bond agent at this time.
The process of the release deals with the Woodbury Police Department filling out necessary paperwork so your loved one can return home. This step usually takes around an hour of less.
The Court Date Arrives
The important thing to know is that the arrested individual will be given a mandatory court date that they have to attend. The consequence of not showing up is the return to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
The bond is exonerated or completed depending on if the defendant is proven guilty or not.
Woodbury, CT Bail Bond Information
Waterbury, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area : (Middlebury, Naugatuck, Prospect, Southbury, Waterbury, Watertwon, Wolcott, Woodbury)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 300 Grand Street, Waterbury 06702
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-591-3300
- Fax: 203-596-4032
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax:860-343-6500 & 860-343-6507
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: The municipal parking garage is located at the intersection of Bank and Grand Streets. There is also an entrance on Field Street, which is off of Grand Street and on the side of the City Hall building at 235 Grand Street. Limited free public parking for court customers is also available in the courthouse ramp garage, located on State Street, next to 400 Grand Street. Metered parking is available on Grand Street.
- More Information
Woodbury, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 386 Route 32, Central Valley, NY 10917
- Main Phone: (845) 928-2341
- FAX: (845) 928-2349
- Staff Directory: Visit Directory
- About: The Woodbury Police Department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week under the direction of Chief Watson. Residents of Woodbury can visit the department for civilian complaints, documents & forms, child safety programs, school lectures, senior citizens safety programs, and more.
Town of Woodbury Information
- Woodbury, CT Website:
- About: Woodbury is an internationally recognized tourist destination and business hub due to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. The outlets bring over 13 million visitors to our town annually. Founded in 1889, the Town of Woodbury spans 37.2 square miles with a population just under thirteen thousand residents.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we try to make the process stress free as possible. We give simple explanations so you and the defendant can get a better understanding of the whole court process. It’s important to us that we get your loved one home. If you have any questions of the subject gets confusing, we will help you in the best way as we can.
The residents of Woodbury rely on us because we care for them. Whether the bond is large or small, we will always find the right solutions for you. For clients, we write FTA’s with collateral and nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
People can count on Alliance Bail Bonds because we do our job right with the best interest. We put integrity in what we do and since we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, we are trusted. We let our clients know what is going on and how the process works. All of our Woodbury Clients are offered low money down, high customer service, and fast results.
Caring for Our Clients
Alliance Bail Bonds is always putting the clients first. Problems are solved quickly as possible and depending on the income you make, we can always try to give you a low price. If you need access to any other services, we have connections to reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut.