Westport, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
All of the offices for Alliance Bail Bonds are available 24/7 to provide services for our clients in need. We’ll be able to provide all of our resources and information to Westport residents no matter what time of day.
Our Westport agents are waiting for your call and we're committed to keeping your information confidential with no-obligations.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office serving Westport, CT
Address: 149 Hallett St., Bridgeport, CT 06608
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Westport
Bond is Set
After the arrest has occurred, the Westport Police Department will set the bail for the defendant’s release. If the defendant is not able to pay the bail, they cannot be released from jail before their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you need us to help you with paying for the release of a loved one that has recently been arrested in Westport, our experts at Alliance Bail Bonds can be of assistance. You must simply provide us with the full name of the defendant, their birth date, bail amount and what jail they are located at. This information will make the process quicker so we can ensure that your loved one returns home.
Our Agent Meets You
After receiving your call, we’ll have a meeting between you and one of our Westport agents scheduled. Our bail bond agent will provide you with details to better understand the bail bond process. The current situation of the defendant will also determine if some form of collateral is required.
Within an hour of our initial call, we’ll send one of our agents to the Westport Police Department to help you with any paperwork. With our help, we ensure that your family member or friend will be home long before their court date.
The Court Date Arrives
A court date will be set once the suspect is released. If they fail to attend court, they will be found by our Westport agent and sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Once the trial is over, the suspect will either be found guilty or innocent, and must repay the bond.
Westport, CT Bail Bond Information
Norwalk Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 20: (New Canaan, Norwalk, Weston, Westport, and Wilton)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 17 Belden Avenue, Norwalk 06850
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-849-3580
- Fax: 203-847-8710
- Adult Probation: 860-584-0073
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 203-847-7256 & 203-847-5670
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Handicapped parking: In Courthouse lot. Proceed to gate, ring bell for admittance. Juror Parking: On Byington Street directly behind the Courthouse. Public Parking: Available on Belden and Byington Streets and, for a fee, at the Municipal Garage at 3 Burnell Boulevard, Norwalk.
Westport, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 50 Jesup Road, Westport, CT 06880
- Main Phone: (203) 341-6000
- About: The Westport Police Department has a full-time squad of 64 sworn police officers that serve the Town of Westport with coverage 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. They are a professional, progressive organization.
We are a professional, progressive organization. Our greatest asset are the sworn and civilian members of this Department, who prove each day that they are committed to providing quality services to Westport. We welcome feedback and suggestions from the community, as we always strive to improve our services.
Town of Westport Information
Westport, CT Website:
- The town of Westport is located in Connecticut along the Long Island Sound and spans over 33.45 square miles. It's 47 miles northeast of New York City and as of 2010 home to over 26,000 people. One of the major reasons for the town's cosmopolitan nature is that Westporters have a real sense of place. Perhaps most impressive is the high caliber of the great number of people who participate in the community, either as elected officials or as volunteers.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Although we specialize in the bail and court process, we are aware that some of our Westport clients may not. You will be assisted by our professional agent throughout the whole process. We’ll provide a detailed explanation of the process and how to get your loved one home as soon as possible. If you need a better understanding, please let us know! We’ll address all of your questions.
We take pride in the expertise that we provide to the Westport area, and will help with any bond for all of our clients, large or small. We can even write FTA’s with collateral that can go alongside nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At the offices of Westport Alliance Bail Bonds, our profession is defined by integrity. Seeing that we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can have the utmost confidence that we’ll deliver to your expectations. All of your questions will be addressed with honesty, and every bit of useful information will be provided to get you through this stressful time. Along with our quality service, we offer low money down and speedy results for all of our Westport clients.
Caring for Our Clients
In regards to our Westport clients, you will remain our first priority. You and your loved one will be put first and provided with answers to your current situation. Our goal is to get you the lowest cost possible that your current income can account for. If additional help such as attorneys, mental health professionals, or substance abuse facilities can be of use to you, we can recommend our best connections near Westport.