Stamford, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
The residents of Stamford can always count on Alliance Bail Bonds because we deliver our services any time of the day. Our services are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always here to help whenever we can at our Stamford office. The calls with our Stamford clients are confidential with no obligations. This is why we are a trusted business.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office serving Stamford, CT
Address: 149 Hallett St., Bridgeport, CT 06608
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Stamford
Bond is Set
After the individual is arrested, the Stamford Police Department will create a bail amount. The suspect will be kept in jail until the court date if the payment is not made so it’s recommended that the payment is paid for.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
You can rely on us to bring your loved one home. Give us a call at our Stamford office and we can try out best to do so. When giving us a call, we’ll ask for information such as the defendant’s name, birth date, jail, and bail amount.
Our Agent Meets You
We can set up an appointment with one of our professional Stamford bail bond agents after our phone call. You may need to sign over some collateral and we will go over the bail bond process. This can be a good time to ask questions to our Stamford bail bond agent.
An agent will be at the Stamford Police Department to fill out paperwork so your loved one can return home. This process usually takes less than an hour.
The Court Date Arrives
A court date will be given to the defendant after they are released. This is mandatory to attend and if the arrested individual does not show up to it, they will be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
The defendant will be proven guilty or not and this will decide if the bond will be completed or exonerated.
Stamford, CT Bail Bond Information
Stamford, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 1: (Darien, Greenwich, and Stamford)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford 06905
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-965-5208
- Fax: 203-965-5355
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 860-965-5248 &203-965-5790
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Parking is available on site.
Stamford, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address:805 Bedford Street, Stamford, CT 06901
- Main Phone: (203) 977-4921
- FAX: (203) 977-4989
- Staff Directory: Visit Directory
- About: The Stamford Police Department is the sole, full-time law enforcement agency responsible for public safety in the city. The Stamford Police Department consists of several different units, all falling within four Police Districts. Due in large part to the efforts of the Police Department, the FBI has ranked Stamford as one of the safest cities in the nation for nine consecutive years. The department is firmly committed to a collaborative, cooperative and interactive community policing philosophy.
Town of Stamford Information
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Alliance Bail bonds is always here to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the bail bond process. Our main goal is to make the whole bail bond process clear for you and the defendant. At our Stamford office, the steps to getting your loved one home is stressful and can be confusing so let us help you.
Our Stamford clients get the best care from us. Whether the bond is small or large, we got the right solutions for you. We also write FTA’s for our clients with collateral along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
Alliance Bail Bonds is regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut so our clients can trust our work. Our Stamford clients get the best services from us such as low money down, high customer service, and fast results. We put integrity and honesty into what we do. We let our clients know what is going on and how the process works. We answer all questions or concerns that our Stamford clients have.
Caring for Our Clients
For our clients in Stamford, we try to give the best solutions in a timely manner. We also try to make the price as affordable as possible based on your income. If there are any other services that we can help connect you to , we would be able to do so because of the variety of connections we have with mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut.