North Haven, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
The offices of Alliance Bail Bonds are open 24/7 to help service our clients in need. We’ll be able to provide all of our resources and information to North Haven residents no matter what time of day.
Our North Haven agents will be waiting for your call and we are committed to keeping all of your information confidential with no-obligations.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office serving North Haven, CT
Address: 209 Westwood Road,
Southington, CT 06489
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in North Haven
Bond is Set
After the defendant is arrested, the North Haven Police Department will set the bail for their release. If the defendant cannot afford to pay the bail, they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If your loved one has recently been arrested in North Haven and you need assistance in paying for their release, our experts at Alliance Bail Bonds can help you. All that we need is the full name of the defendant, their birth date, bail amount and what jail they are in. Knowing this information will help speed up the process and we’ll be able to help your loved one return home.
Our Agent Meets You
After we take your call, we’ll set up a meeting between you and one of our North Haven agents. Our bail bond agent will go over the bail bond process with you in detail. Depending on the current situation of the defendant, some form of collateral may be required as well.
After our initial call and within an hour, one of our agents will arrive at the North Haven Police Department to help fill out any paperwork. We want to make sure that your family member or friend can return home as soon as possible before their court date.
The Court Date Arrives
After the release of the suspect, there will be a court date set. If they don’t appear in court, our North Haven agent will have to find them and send them back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
At the end of the trial, the suspect will either be found guilty or innocent, and the bond must be repaid.
North Haven, CT Bail Bond Information
Meriden Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 7: (Cheshire, Hamden, Meriden, North Haven, and Wallingford.)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 54 West Main St., Meriden 06451
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-238-6130
- Fax: 203-238-6016
- Adult Probation: 203-238-5218
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 203-238-6140; Fax: 203-238-6160
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Municipal Lot on immediate left after passing the Courthouse. There is a large yellow sign indicating "parking". Jurors: Bring juror parking stub to the Courthouse for validation so that no charge will be incurred for parking.
North Haven, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 8 Linsley Street, North Haven, CT 06473
- Main Phone: (203) 239-1618
- FAX: (203) 239-2026
- About: The North Haven Police Department strives to deliver professional and progressive police services while strengthening community partnerships through mutual respect, trust and collaboration.
Town of North Haven Information
North Haven, CT Website:
- North Haven is located in North Haven County, Connecticut and as of 2010 has a population of 24,100 residences. North Haven has a total area of 21.2 square miles and was incorporated in 1786. The economy of North Haven is based on education, being home to well-known universities such as Yale.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Although we are experts in the bail and court process, we understand that some of our North Haven clients may not be. Don’t worry, our professional agent will help you every step of the way. We’ll explain in detail how the process works and how to get your family member or friend home as soon as possible. If we are ever unclear, please let us know! We’ll answer any questions you have.
We enjoy providing our expertise to the North Haven area, we care about all of our clients and we’ll take on any bond, large or small. We can even write FTA’s with collateral that can go alongside nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At the offices of North Haven Alliance Bail Bonds, we always strive to bring integrity to our profession. Since we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can put your trust in us and we’ll deliver to your expectations. We’ll answer all of your questions with honesty, and we’ll walk you through all of the needed information to get you through this difficult time. We also offer low money down, excellent customer service and speedy results for all of our North Haven clients.
Caring for Our Clients
When it comes to our North Haven clients, know that you are always our first priority. We’ll put you and your loved one first and aim to find answers to your current situation. We also strive to get you the lowest cost possible based on your current income. If you are seeking additional help such as attorneys, mental health professionals, or substance abuse facilities close to North Haven, we can recommend our connections.