Hartford, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Relying on Alliance Bail Bonds to fulfill all of your bail bonds needs means that you’ll have our professionals available at any time of day. That’s right, we’re available 24/7, so that no matter where you are or what services you need, we’ll be be here to assist you.
Do you need assistance with a recent arrest? Or do you have a love one that has recently been detained? Our Hartford bond agents are ready to answer your call! We’ll be able to help you with any parts of the bail bond process. Don’t worry, we’re always discreet and confidential with any information you share with us.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office Serving Hartford, CT
Address: 47 Barnes Street, New Britain, CT 06052
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Hartford
Bond is Set
Once the suspect has been arrested, the Hartford Police Department will determine the bail for their release. If the bail is not paid, the defendant must stay in jail until their assigned court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If you need financial assistance to release your loved one before their court date, turn to us at Alliance Bail Bonds. All we need to assist you is the suspect’s name, birth date, jail, bail amount and so on to fulfill the bail amount. We want to make sure your friend or loved one can return back to your Hartford home as soon as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
After you’ve made contact with us, we’ll arrange for you to meet with one of our dedicated, professional Hartford bail bond agents. Our agent will explain the bail process to you. If necessary, you may need to discuss and possibly, utilize collateral depending on your situation.
Our bail bond agent will then show up to the Hartford Police Department within an hour. They’ll be able to fill out any necessary paperwork for the defendant’s release and they can return home for the time being.
The Court Date Arrives
After the defendants release, they still must return to court to attend their scheduled court date. If they do not show up to their trial, our bond agent will have to retrieve them and bring them back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Whether the defendant is guilty or innocent of the crime will not matter when it comes to their bond. Either way, the bond must be paid back.
Hartford, CT Bail Bond Information
Hartford, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 9: (Hartford, Avon, Bloomfield, Canton, Farmington, West Hartford)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford 06106
- Chief Clerk's Office: (860) 566-1630
- Fax: (860) 566-1983
- Adult Probation: (860) 566-3343
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: (860) 566-4966 & (860) 566-3385
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Metered Parking is available on both sides of Lafayette and Washington Streets. The meters take only coins or credit cards. Public Courthouse Parking is also available on Grand Street for $8.00 per day.
- More Information
Hartford, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 253 High Street, Hartford CT, 06103
- Main Phone: (860) 635-2256
- FAX: (860) 757-4000
- Staff Directory: Visit Directory
- About: To enhance the quality of life in the City of Hartford by developing partnerships with the community and other stakeholders in a manner that promotes problem solving and preserves a safe environment through professional law enforcement that respects human dignity.
Town of Hartford Information
- Hartford, CT Website:
- Hartford is the capital of the U.S. state of Connecticut. It was the seat of Hartford County until Connecticut disbanded county government in 1960. As of the 2010 Census, Hartford's population was 124,775, making it Connecticut's third-largest city after the coastal cities of Bridgeport and New Haven.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The court process is often more confusing than it has to be. The professionals at Alliance Bail Bonds are willing to help our Hartford clients learn the bail and bond process. We want you and your loved one to know how the process works, and that we will help them return home as soon as we can. If you are ever unsure about what’s going on, feel free to ask us questions! We have answers!
We enjoy providing our professional bail bond services to our Hartford clients. No matter what size bond you have, big or small, we’ll take care of it. We can even write FTA’s with collateral for our clients alongside national transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At our Alliance Bail Bond offices, you can count on us to always bring integrity into the mix. We are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, which means that you can depend on us. We’ll always have your best interest and try our hardest to help you. Any questions you have, will be answered honestly and with as much information as we have. We understand how much of an undertaking bail or a bond can be on you, so we offer low money down, great customer service and fast results! We want to help our Hartford clients as much as possible.
Caring for Our Client
We care deeply about what happens to our Hartford clients. We will always put your loved one first and we aim to always solve any problems quickly. When you work with Alliance Bail Bonds, you can rest assured that we’ll help you achieve the lowest cost possible depending on your current income. If you require additional services, know that we have a multitude of connections with professional attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities throughout Connecticut. Please let us know if you are seeking additional services, and we’ll recommend the best places for you in Hartford.