Hamden, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
The offices of Alliance Bail Bonds are open 24/7 to help service our clients in need. We’ll be able to provide all of our resources and information to Hamden residents no matter what time of day.
Our Hamden agents will be waiting for your call and we are committed to keeping all of your information confidential with no-obligations.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office serving Hamden, CT
Address: 209 Westwood Road,
Southington, CT 06489
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Hamden
Bond is Set
After the defendant is arrested, the Hamden Police Department will set the bail for their release. If the defendant cannot afford to pay the bail, they must remain in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
If your loved one has recently been arrested in Hamden and you need assistance in paying for their release, our experts at Alliance Bail Bonds can help you. All that we need is the full name of the defendant, their birth date, bail amount and what jail they are in. Knowing this information will help speed up the process and we’ll be able to help your loved one return home.
Our Agent Meets You
After we take your call, we’ll set up a meeting between you and one of our Hamden agents. Our bail bond agent will go over the bail bond process with you in detail. Depending on the current situation of the defendant, some form of collateral may be required as well.
After our initial call and within an hour, one of our agents will arrive at the Hamden Police Department to help fill out any paperwork. We want to make sure that your family member or friend can return home as soon as possible before their court date.
The Court Date Arrives
After the release of the suspect, there will be a court date set. If they don’t appear in court, our Hamden agent will have to find them and send them back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
At the end of the trial, the suspect will either be found guilty or innocent, and the bond must be repaid.
Hamden, CT Bail Bond Information
Meriden Superior Court House
- Geographical Area 7: (Cheshire, Hamden, Meriden, North Haven, and Wallingford.)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 54 West Main St., Meriden 06451
- Chief Clerk's Office: 203-238-6130
- Fax: 203-238-6016
- Adult Probation: 203-238-5218
- Bail Services Phone & Fax: 203-238-6140; Fax: 203-238-6160
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Municipal Lot on immediate left after passing the Courthouse. There is a large yellow sign indicating "parking". Jurors: Bring juror parking stub to the Courthouse for validation so that no charge will be incurred for parking.
Hamden, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 2900 Dixwell Ave., Hamden, CT
- Main Phone: (203) 230-4000
- About: The Hamden Police Department is composed of individuals who work cohesively to preserve the peace, deter and prevent crime, apprehend offenders, pursue justice for victims, promote traffic safety, and educate the public. The Department fosters and preserves the public trust through community-oriented policing strategies.
Town of Hamden Information
Hamden, CT Website:
- Hamden is located in New Haven County, Connecticut and as of 2010 has a population of 60,960 residences. Hamden has a total area of 33.1 square miles. Inside the town of Hamden is the Mill River which is dammed to form Lake Whitney, and flows to the Long Island Sound.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
Although we are experts in the bail and court process, we understand that some of our Hamden clients may not be. Don’t worry, our professional agent will help you every step of the way. We’ll explain in detail how the process works and how to get your family member or friend home as soon as possible. If we are ever unclear, please let us know! We’ll answer any questions you have.
We enjoy providing our expertise to the Hamden area, we care about all of our clients and we’ll take on any bond, large or small. We can even write FTA’s with collateral that can go alongside nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At the offices of Hamden Alliance Bail Bonds, we always strive to bring integrity to our profession. Since we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can put your trust in us and we’ll deliver to your expectations. We’ll answer all of your questions with honesty, and we’ll walk you through all of the needed information to get you through this difficult time. We also offer low money down, excellent customer service and speedy results for all of our Hamden clients.
Caring for Our Clients
When it comes to our Hamden clients, know that you are always our first priority. We’ll put you and your loved one first and aim to find answers to your current situation. We also strive to get you the lowest cost possible based on your current income. If you are seeking additional help such as attorneys, mental health professionals, or substance abuse facilities close to Hamden, we can recommend our connections.