Cromwell, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we provide you with bail bond services at any time of day. We provide our services to Cromwell residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that no matter where you are at any time of day, we’re here to help.
- Open 24 Hours - 7 Days a Week - 365 Days a year
- 20 Years of Experience in all types of bonds
- A reputation of integrity and professionalism
Our Cromwell agents are ready to take your call and we promise every word will be confidential, with no-obligations.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office serving Cromwell, CT
Address: 45 Woodbridge Lane, Cromwell, CT 06416
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Cromwell
Bond is Set
The Cromwell Police Department will set a bail amount following the arrest of the suspect. If the suspect chooses not to pay the bail, they will have to stay in jail until their court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
Give us a call so that we can help your loved one return home. We just ask that you provide as much information as possible (e.g. name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc.). We want to make sure your friend or family member returns home as quickly as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
After giving us a call, we’ll set up an appointment so that you can meet with one of our professional bail bond agents. We’ll go over, in detail, the bail process and depending on the situation, you might need to sign over some sort of collateral.
In less than an hour, our agent will be at the Cromwell Police Department to fill out the necessary paperwork so that your loved one can return home.
The Court Date Arrives
Once the defendant is released, they will be given a court date in which they have to appear. If they choose not to appear, they will be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
Depending on whether the defendant is found guilty or innocent, the bond will be either exonerated or completed.
Cromwell, CT Bail Bond Information
Middletown, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 9: (Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, and Westbrook)
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 1 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-343-6445
- Fax: 860-343-6566
- Adult Probation: 860-344-2998
- Bail Services Phone & Fax:860-343-6500 & 860-343-6507
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Parking Garage has 2 entrances, one for public and one for staff and jurors. The first hour is free, then .75 cents per hour thereafter.
- More Information
Cromwell, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 5 West Street, Cromwell, CT 06416
- Main Phone: (860) 635-2256
- FAX: (860) 635-8248
- Staff Directory: Visit Directory
- About: The Cromwell Police Department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week under the direction of Chief Denise Lamontagne. Residents of Cromwell can visit the department for civilian complaints, documents & forms, child safety programs, school lectures, senior citizens safety programs, and more.
Town of Cromwell Information
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
We understand that the court process can be very confusing, but our professionals at Alliance Bail Bonds can help you every step of the way. We want to make sure that you and the defendant understand how each step in the process works so that we can get your loved one home as quickly as possible. If anything is unclear, please feel free to ask us any questions!
We provide our services because we care about the residents of Cromwell. We can handle any type of bond, large or small. We even write FTA’s with collateral for clients along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At Alliance Bail Bonds, you can rely on us to bring integrity to our work. Because we are regulated by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut, you can trust that we will do our job the right way and in your best interest. We answer all questions with honesty because we want you to know exactly what’s going on and how the process will work. We offer low money down, high customer service, and fast results with each and every one of our Cromwell clients.
Caring for Our Clients
Our clients are our #1 concern. We put you and the defendant first and we strive to solve your problem quickly and at the lowest cost possible based on your income. We also have many connections with reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities in Connecticut and would love to assist in any other needed services.