Bethlehem, CT Bail Bonds
Your Trusted Bail Bondsman for 24/7 Bail Bonds
Easy, Fast & Professional Bail Bond Services
Our clients at Alliance Bail Bonds can always rely on us because we are always there for them. Whether it’s on the weekends or weekdays, we are always there to assist in any of your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Come stop by our Bethlehem office for your questions or concerns.
- Open 24 Hours - 7 Days a Week - 365 Days a year
- 20 Years of Experience in all types of bonds
- A reputation of integrity and professionalism
Information that you give us is always confidential with no obligations. Our Bethlehem agents will always be at your service when you call or show up to our office.
Get a Free Bond Quote
Our Office serving Bethlehem, CT
Address: 38 Haviland Street, Bristol, CT 06010
Hours of Operation:
Monday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Friday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Bail Bond Process in Bethlehem
Bond is Set
When the suspect is arrested, there will be a bail that the Bethlehem Police Department will set that the individual has to pay. Not paying this amount will have the consequence of staying in jail until the court date.
Call Alliance Bail Bonds
One of our priorities at Alliance Bail Bonds is to bring your loved one home. Contact us by giving us a call at our Bethlehem office so we can do so. We may ask for certain information such as the name, birth date, jail, bail amount, etc. We want to bring your loved one home as soon as possible.
Our Agent Meets You
We can plan a meeting with one of our Bethlehem bail bond agents so they can discuss about the whole bail bond process in detail. If required, you may need to send over some collateral items.
We will try to bring your loved one home after one of our agents fills out the necessary paperwork at the Bethlehem Police Department. They will arrive in less than an hour to do so.
The Court Date Arrives
Once the defendant is released, they will be assigned to go to a mandatory court date that must be attended or else they will be sent back to jail.
The Bond is Exonerated
The bond will be exonerated or completed depending if the defendant is guilty or not.
Bethlehem, CT Bail Bond Information
Middletown, CT Superior Court
- Geographical Area 18: (Barkhamsted, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Canaan, Colebrook, Cornwall, Goshen, Hartland, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, Morris, New Hartford, New Milford, Norfolk, North Canaan, Roxbury, Salisbury, Sharon, Thomaston, Warren, Washington, and Winchester (Winstead).
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 50 Field Street, Torrington 06790
- Chief Clerk's Office: 860-626-2100
- Fax: 860-626-2101
- Adult Probation: 860-626-2150
- Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Doors open at 8:30 A.M.
- Public Parking: Free parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the courthouse.
Bethlehem, CT Police Department
- Website: Visit Website
- Address: 36 Main St. South, Bethlehem, CT 06751
- Main Phone:-203-266-7405
- About: The Bethlehem Resident Trooper's office is staffed by one Resident Trooper and six part-time Bethlehem Police Officers. The Officers are employed by the Town and work under the supervision of the Resident Trooper. The biggest responsibility of the Resident Trooper and the Bethlehem Police Officers is crime prevention and awareness. Their visibility in town is a positive deterrent, as is the support of citizens in alerting them of suspicious activities.
Why Choose Alliance Bail Bonds
Simple & Easy Solutions
The whole court process can be stressful and hard to understand. At Alliance Bail Bonds, we are always there to provide the best solutions for you and the defendant. Our agents will go through each step with you so you can have a clearer understanding of the whole process. One of our priorities at our Bethlehem office is to get your loved one home. We will answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Our Bethlehem clients know that we do what we do because we care for them. Whether the bond is large or small, we will always have the best solution for you. For our clients in Bethlehem, we can write FTA’s with collateral along with nationwide transfer bonds.
Bringing Integrity to the Industry
At Alliance Bail Bonds, we do our job in the best way properly. We are trustworthy by our clients because we are insured by the Department of Insurance in Connecticut. Our clients are able to rely on us because we are always honest with the service that we give to them. We go over the bail bond process and what is going on with you and the defendant. One of the reasons our Bethlehem clients appreciate our service is because we offer low money down, high customer service, and fast results.
Caring for Our Clients
Based on your income, we will try to give you the best price possible. Our Bethlehem clients are our number one priority. If you need any other services, we have connections in the Connecticut area such as reputable attorneys, mental health professionals, and substance abuse facilities.